A functional and strong camp tent for knights, with a stately height of just 3.5 m, is a decently sized knight's tent with adequate space. Three to four persons can easily handle the pitching. After the roof has been installed, the two sidewalls are simply hung with hooks and grommets. A pelmet that wraps around the tent hides and seals the seam between the roof and the walls. By removing the sidewalls, this medieval tent can also be utilized as a canopy.
The awning provides considerable sun and rain protection and is intended as a separate piece that can be erected or dismantled as needed. A sod fabric flaps into the inside and seals the bottom edge, keeping dirt and dust out. The door is looped shut and simply rolled up to open. The back wall of the tent may also be opened to let in extra light and air. Each iron center pole and side pole also has a convenient extended bottom tip that can be hammered into the ground for adequate fastening.
The historical knight's tent is treated against mildew and mould. The pure cotton canvas is particularly robust and tear-resistant but still very affordably priced, making this medieval tent an indispensable piece of equipment for medieval markets, military camps or LARP events.
Our tents and tarpaulins have already been waterproofed. In order to maintain / restore the water repellency of your tent or tarp and enjoy its use for a long time, we recommend regular treatment with a waterproofing spray, for example PLUVONIN.
Delivery includes all accessories needed for the proper setting up and fastening of the tent.
- Dimensions: approx. 5 x 8 m
- Entrance height: approx. 1.85 m
- Inner height: approx. 3.5 m
- Sidewalls height: approx. 1.85 m
- Awning dimensions: approx. 2 x 2.20 m
- Awning height: approx. 1.85 m
- Weight: approx. 100 kg
- Tent skin consisting of 1 roof, 2 sidewalls, 1 awning
- 20 side poles: approx. 1.85 m (approx. 1.92 m with end tips)
- 2 sectional centre poles: approx. 3.5 m (approx 3.6 m with end tips)
- 1 sectional ridge pole: approx. 3 m
- 2 awning poles: approx. 1.85 m
- 20 ground nails
- 22 tent pegs
- Cotton guy-ropes with tensioners
- Shipment consists of three packing pieces.
Colours and material:
- Natural colour (cotton, 425 gsm)
|Material||Fabric: 100% cotton, 425 gsm/m2, waterproof and treated against mildew and mould / Steel|
|Height||Approx : 3,5 mts|
|Weight||5mts x 8mts = 100 kgs|
- Stock: Shipping: 1-2 Weeks
- Model: 911151
- Weight: 100.00kg