John Lee Dragon Wakizashi | Wakizashi
The Tsuba of the John Lee Dragon Wakizashi is in the shape of a dragon encircling the sword. Unlike in Europe, the dragon plays a particularly significant role in Japan, where this mythical creature is said to bring good fortune.
- Blade in Shinogi-Zukuri-style with fuller (Bo-Hi), hand-forged out of 1045 high carbon steel.
- Sharpened blade with Hamon line, for a particularly genuine aspect.
- Black cotton hilt-wrapping in traditional Hineri-Maki-style.
- Wooden sheath with black high-gloss lacquer finish (Kuroro-style).
- Long handle-end fastened to the hilt with 2 bamboo pegs (Mekugi). The sword can thus be fully dismantled.
- Made of authentic high-quality materials only, no plastic used.
- Blade collar (Habaki) and washers (Seppa) made of brass.
- The traditional hilt-wrapping is completed by a genuine ray skin lining.
- All ornaments (Tsuba, Fuchi, Menuki, Kashira) made of metal.
- Delivered in a protective cloth bag in an attractive collector's box.
- All original John Lee swords supplied with seal and certificate of origin.
- Hilt length: approx. 35 cm
- Blade length: approx. 51 cm
- Overall length (without sheath): approx. 76.5 cm
- Weight (without sheath): approx. 800 g
|Material||Hand-forged out of 1045 high carbon steel|
|Blade Size||51 cm|
- Stock: Shipping: 1-2 Weeks
- Model: 91931
- Weight: 1.00kg
Ex Tax: 106.61€