The boots we sell here were created using inspiration from artifacts found at York (the former Jorvik) and Haithabu (Hedeby). These leather boots can therefore be historically dated to the ninth and tenth centuries and are undoubtedly comparable to Viking boots.
The boots have nailed leather soles and are crafted of fine buffalo leather. The side toggles on the boot have adjustable lengths, allowing the boot to be customized for each person's calf circumference.
- Material: buffalo leather
- Thickness: approx. 2.5 to 3 mm
- Nailed leather soles, approx. 5 mm thick
- Height: approx. 34 cm
- Colour: brown
- Available sizes: 39 to 45
|Thickness||boot : 2.5 to 3 mm, soles, approx. 5 mm thick|
- Stock: Shipping: 1-2 Weeks
- Model: 911305
- Weight: 2.00kg