This helmet is based on similar Viking originals discovered in Gjemundbu, Norway, and dates between the 10th and 11th centuries.
The helmet has a comfortable leather inlay, a knotted chin strap, and a galvanized steel ring aventail attached. Leather is also used to line the spectical section of the helmet.
- Material: 2mm steel, leather
- Size: suitable for a maximum head circumference of 62 cm
- Long distance (front to back): approx. 23.5 cm
- Short distance (ear to ear): approx. 19.5 cm
- Weight: approx. 5.2 kg
|Circumference||Max. 62 cm|
|Size||Long distance (front to back): approx. 23.5 cm, short distance (ear to ear): approx. 19.5 cm|
- Stock: Shipping: 1-2 Weeks
- Model: 911260
- Weight: 6.00kg