Scottish Broadsword with Brass Basket | Scottish Swords
Replica of an 1828 common Scottish broadsword used in Scotland.
High carbon steel is used to create the single-edged blade, which features two fullers. The wooden scabbard for this sword is coated in leather and has a very ornate basket.
- Total length: approx. 104 cm
- Blade length: approx. 89.5 cm
- Max. blade width: approx. 3.8 cm
- Edge thickness: approx. 1.5 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.7 kg
|Material||high carbon steel|
|Scabbard||Incl. leather-covered scabbard|
|Blade Size||89.5 cm|
- Stock: Shipping: 1-2 Weeks
- Model: 911218
- Weight: 2.00kg
Ex Tax: 123.96€