Paul Chen's Hanwei Orchid Tanto knife has a folded K120C steel blade with a stunning koshirae. The hamon is prominent, and there are distinct strata in the hada.
The tsuka is made of high-quality same (ray skin), while the tsuka-ito and sageo are made of premium Japanese cotton. With buffalo horn koiguchi and kurikata, the saya is richly lacquered in blue.
The fuchi, kashira, and kojiri are made of bronzed iron and include silver and gold accents. The habaki is made of a single piece of brass.
- Hand-forged and folded steel blade
- Differentially heat-treated
- Traditional construction
- Blade material: K120C powder steel
- Overall length: approx. 32.4 cm
- Blade length: approx. 19 cm
- Handle length: approx. 11.4 cm
- Weight: approx. 227 g
- Point of balance: approx. 2.5 cm from the guard
- Blade width at guard: approx. 2.5 cm
- Blade thickness at guard: approx. 6 mm
- Sori: approx. 0.6 cm
|Material||K120C powder steel|
|Blade Size||19 cm|
- Stock: Shipping: 1-2 Weeks
- Model: 91941
- Weight: 1.00kg