In Medieval Armoury you can buy all kinds of swords. Decorative swords for collectors, Combat swords, Historical swords, Templar swords, Katanas, Roman swords, Celts, Vikings, Florets, Falcata, Gladius, Functional swords, Fantasy swords, Rapier swords, Greek swords, Oriental swords and weapons, swords made of wood, for weddings, etc.
Buy Medieval Swords Online at the Best Price?
From Medieval Armoury as specialists and a store with extensive experience in the online sale of Swords, in addition to having our own brand, we offer you all kinds of models of swords, very economic models and models for the most demanding recreationists, swords that will even be forged for you by authentic artisans. Some brands that we trust and those that offer only high quality products, offering us authentic replicas of swords from Toledo forges to Asian imports. A replica of medieval swords that are manufactured according to the use that you are going to give to your future acquisition, from stainless steel for those who are looking for a medieval decorative sword, to medieval carbon steel swords, giving them exceptional durability.
Swords of Toledo: They have been manufactured for several centuries, given the great importance of the weapon in the outcome of a battle. They are swords made with an outstanding quality steel that gave them extreme hardness.
The most famous swords in history in chronological order have been these:
- Iberian Falcata: Its design with the blade adapted to penetrate horizontally was its most outstanding feature
- Roman Gladius: Ideal for close combat with the protection of the scutum
- Roman Spatha: The Evolution of the Gladius, Longer
- Viking Sword: Sword of enormous size. Devastating but unwieldy
- Scimitars: The swords of the Arabs, it has a characteristic curved shape
- Templar swords: The swords of the soldiers of Christ.
- Claymore Sword: From James I of Scotland
- Mandoble of the Catholic Monarchs: With her they knighted Christopher Columbus
- Sword of Hernán Cortés: Great Spanish conqueror
- French foil: Typical of the musketeers
- French saber: Short saber comfortable handling
- Rapier swords: The weapon of the dress uniform
- Sword of the Masons: With the symbols of Masonry
- Katana: The sword of the samurai
Wait no more and buy now your Medieval sword that you want so much!
Buy the best swords at Medieval Armoury.
Whether your thing is sword collecting or historical recreation, or you simply like swords and the history behind them, we have at your disposal a wide catalog of swords so that you can satisfy all your needs.
From swords of historical characters to your favorite TV heroes, oriental swords, functional combat swords and swords for LARP.