Iaito Tancho with 77 cms Blade | Iaito
Iaito 丹頂鶴 (Tancho) with Light Steel blade (870 grams). The 77 cm blade is ideal for practitioners from 180cm to 185cm.
Bushiden iaitos are swords designed specifically for the practice of Iaido.
- Non-sharp 1050 Carbon steel blade
- Nagasa (Tsuba-tip blade length): 77 cm
- Sori (Curvature): 2.00 cm
- Moto-Kasane (Thickness at the base): 8.1 mm.
- Saki-Kasane (Thickness of the tip): 4.3 mm.
- Saki-Haba (Width at the tip): 22 mm.
- Moto-Haba (Width at the base): 33 mm.
- Point of balance (measured from the Tsuba): ~ 13.9 cm.
- Fuchi-Kashira: Alloy. Black color (by oxidation). Black color.
- Tsuka (Handle): Wood, suitable for tang. Length 28cm
- Tsuka-ito (Fabric around handle): Black cotton
- Samegawa: Real ray skin in white color.
- 2 Menuki: Brass with black surface coating. One on each side, mounted in the traditional way.
- Habaki: Brass. Made in 1 piece.
- Seppa: Brass small teeth
- 2 Mekugi: Bamboo wood, Assembly according to traditional methods. The mekugi are fixed in opposite ways on each side.
- Tsuba (Guard): Alloy Tsuba with Crane pattern.
- Saya (Scabbard): Selected wood. Curved according to the Sori of the blade. Saya with kurikata and 2 shitodome.
- Kurikata: 8.9cm from the Koiguchi
- Sageo: Ito Black Cotton.
- Weight: 870 gr (without Saya) - 1049 gr (with Saya)
- Protective cover.
|Material||1050 carbon steel|
|Blade Size||77 cms|
- Stock: Shipping: 1-2 Weeks
- Model: 901068
- Weight: 1.20kg
Ex Tax: 132.15€