This clever hatchet is small enough to not be a "pain," but large enough to chop and cut well. It's an excellent accessory/tool to have with you on any outdoor excursion.
It has the same clamp-like locking mechanism as the camp axe from Cold Steel®, and a blade shape that has been shown to be exceptionally useful and versatile over hundreds of years.
High-Carbon Steel 1055
This shallow hardening steel's carbon concentration and lean alloy make it a particularly robust material that avoids a lot of the brittleness associated with higher carbon materials. It's especially well-suited to blades that require impact resistance, and it's commonly seen in large fixed blades and swords.
- Blade material: 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle material: American hickory
- Removable head (Allen wrench not included in delivery)
- Overall length: approx. 31.8 cm
- Blade length: approx. 17.8 cm
- Primary edge: approx. 8.3 cm
- Weight: approx. 604 g
|Material||1055 high carbon steel|
- Stock: Shipping: 1-2 Weeks
- Model: 911122
- Weight: 1.00kg