The AR-6 Stinger 2 is a modular crossbow with a variety of expansion options, a wide range of applications, and a large number of accessories. The buyer can also construct any version later due to the variety of accessories available.
The AR-6 Stinger 2 is a 6-shot tactical crossbow that is lightweight and leaded. An auxiliary compartment is included into the magazine. The AR-6 Stinger 2 is made of high-quality polymer and is highly lightweight, durable, dependable, and accurate at range up to 25 meters. The AR-15/M4 shoulder rest, on the other hand, makes shooting at longer ranges more comfortable. Due to the greater lift, the extended shoulder rest enables for a considerably more comfortable cocking of the crossbow. As a result, the AR-6 Stinger 2 can be utilized by people with lower strength or with much stronger limbs than its predecessor.
- Magazine capacity: 6 arrows
- Total weight: approx. 1.15 kg including shoulder rest and vertical foregrip
- Overall length: approx. 56 cm
- Width: approx. 44 cm
- Limbs: 55 lbs./ 90 lbs. (included in delivery is the 55. lbs bow)
- The integrated accessory compartment comes standard with a small container, e.g. for small parts.
- 1 x AR-6 Stinger II Tactical Repeating Crossbow with magazine (incl. integrated accessory compartment)
- 1 x vertical foregrip
- 2 x strings (i.e. including 1 spare string)
- 1 x cocking aid<
- 1 x length-adjustable shoulder rest with "Commercial Spec" AR-15 buffer tube
- 6 practice arrows
|Material||high quality polymer|
- Stock: Shipping: 1-2 Weeks
- Model: 91982
- Weight: 1.50kg