This medieval Cutlery with Leather pouch is a set of eating utensils, including a knife, spoon and two-pronged fork. Made from rough, darkened steel, each handle is uniquely wrought near the head and end to give it character and a superior grip.
This Cutlery is safe to use and perfect when you want to maintain immersion. This set includes a handy leather pouch made from top-grain leather that is stitched around the edges, preventing it from deforming with excessive use. Keep your cutlery safe by securing the pouch’s chain hook through a leather loop, keeping the lid closed. Attach the pouch to your belt, sash, or bag for ready use.
Available in Brown and Black leather.
- A person who practices the trade of creating cutlery is called a cutler
- The word cutler is derived from the Middle English word ‘cuteler,’ which is from the Old French word ‘coutelier’ (meaning ‘knife’)
- Sets of tableware have been called cutlery since the 13th century
- Steel and pewter have always been popular materials for knives and spoons
|Material||Wrought Iron / Leather|
- Stock: Shipping: 2-3 Weeks
- Model: 92479
- Weight: 1.00kg