Hand-forged from 2 mm thick steel, this battle-ready Viking Age spectacle / nasal helmet is totally wearable. Steel rivets link the domed helmet bowl, the strips or bands running around the bottom edge, front to back and ear to ear (in German, Spangen), and the spectacle guard (a protective face plate resembling eyeglasses / spectacles). An extra-long noseguard is included with the facial protection. The inside is red-brown in color and features a leather suspension liner. A brass buckle secures the brown, 3 mm thick leather chin strap.
An early medieval spangenhelm that will perfectly complete your transition into a proud Norse warrior! Of course, any helmet collector's treasure room will be enhanced by the inclusion of this battle helmet.
- Suited for combat reenactment
- Material: 2 mm steel, leather inlay, leather chin strap, brass buckle
- Suitable for head circumference up to approx. 59 cm
- Long distance (back to front): approx. 20 cm
- Short distance (ear to ear): approx. 18 cm
- Height: approx. 17 cm (approx. 32 cm with spectacles/ nose guard)
- Weight: approx. 2.3 kg
|Height||approx. 17 cm (approx. 32 cm with spectacles/ nose guard)|
|Size||Long distance (back to front): approx. 20 cm, Short distance (ear to ear): approx. 18 cm|
- Stock: DISCONTINUED
- Model: OUT-911001
- Weight: 2.50kg