Spectacular helmet in the style of early medieval times, as worn by Anglo-Saxons and Vikings. It has brass fittings and is finished with a butted chain mail aventail and two cheek guards.
This helmet works well for LARP, theater, and historical recreation. The helmet has an adjustable liner, a solid leather chin strap, and a brass buckle.
- Head circumference: up to 63 cm
- Long distance (front to back): approx. 22.5 cm
- Short distance: (ear to ear): approx. 19 cm
- Material thickness: 1.2 mm steel
- Chain mail weave from tinned, 1.6 mm strong rings from steel, inner diameter approx. 8 mm
- Liner and chin strap from cowhide
- Weight: approx. 2.25 kg
|Material||1.2 mm steel|
|Inside Circle||Approx. 63 cms|
- Stock: Shipping: 1-2 Weeks
- Model: 911259
- Weight: 3.00kg